W2 White Sand
Leather W2 protection
- furniture should not be exposed to direct sunlight
- furniture should not be placed directly next to radiators
- dust should be cleaned at least once a week with a dry or damp (not wet) cloth
- do not use alcohol-based cleaners as this can cause permanent damage to the top layer of the leather
- At least twice a year, the furniture should be cleaned with an appropriate, proven furniture care agent, intended for the appropriate type of leather
- it is recommended to maintain air humidity in the range of 45-55% and temperature in the range of 18 °C – 21 °C in the room.