- Avoid strong friction and contact with sharp and hard objects that may scratch the surface.
- Clean by gently wiping the Soft Clean agent with the foam applicator and a soft cloth.
- Remove stains as soon as possible before they are dry with a slightly damp cloth or Soft Clean.
- After cleaning, protect the area with aniline leather impregnation, which protects the skin against water and greasy stains.
- Light scratches can be polished by gently massaging the area with a soft cloth moistened with Leder Protector or Anilin Cream.
- The surface of the leather may darken in contact with liquids. This is typical in this type of leather.
- Always clean and maintain clean from seam to seam.