Retro leather protection
- furniture should not be exposed to direct sunlight
- furniture should not be placed directly next to radiators
- do not wet the skin (locally, on the surface), because the open pores allow water to soak in, which may lead to the formation of stains after drying
- protect from animals, as aniline leather is very susceptible to scratches / scrapes due to the lack of treatment of the top layer of the leather
- clean dust with a soft, cotton cloth (do not get wet)
- do not rub too hard locally, as this can damage the top, natural layer of the skin, causing abrasions
- At least twice a year, the furniture should be cleaned with an appropriate, proven aniline leather furniture care agent • it is recommended to maintain air humidity in the range of 45-55% and temperature in the range of 18 °C – 21 °C in the room.